Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time In A Garden

That little bisque doll head peeking out of the herbs on my kitchen window sill is reminding me I need to make jewelry. My show is in a few weeks and I have a lot to do to get ready. A new box of china heads came in the mail and they will be on my steampunk botanical pieces with a doll head. Storybook creations of young victorian children taking time in the garden. I'll share photos here when the pieces are completed. Now off to create!

1 comment:

  1. Barbara youy blog is wonderful and I can't wait to get my hands on your book. Congratulations and good luck! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete