Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Waiting For Spring

Oh how ready for Spring I am. I have enormous plans for my garden this year. The past year found me changing things inside the house and my garden neglected. Lucky for me it is full of flowers that come back without my help. I came across some photos from June and they made me smile remembering sunshine days in my yard. More my shabby garden art than cottage flowers. Come take a peek. I am getting ready for some hot chocolate at this late hour and have my latest garden magazine ready to find ideas for spring.
My favorite old aqua chippy paint chairs waiting for garden elves.
Vintage garden cement frogs romancing under an umbrella. And a lovely vintage shell art Madonna.


And the best old chippy paint garden gate!


No comments:

Post a Comment