Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Winners Are...............

     
  Foxy has put on her favorite sunflower band to announce tonight's winners! 
Also mark your calendars, starting in April another one-of-a-kind botanical garden necklace will kick off a month of giveaways. So be sure to check back April lst, no foolin.
Also, check back often to see what's blooming in the garden!
Now for the winners.............................................
The winner pick from my list of followers is Hippie Dog. Starting with the earliest follower the number count began. A random number calculator was used to pick the winning number. Her prize is my little steampunk frozen Charlotte necklace.


And the winner of my frog necklace is GPC! Picked from the list of comments left.  All comments were added up, using all comments on all postings after the contest was announced. The earliest comment was number one. I then used the random number calculator to find the winning number.
Congrats to both winners.  I hope you love your necklaces! 
Remember, check back, lots happening in the garden in April!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited to be a winner! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Hooray! I'm so excited......Thank you soooo much :) xoxoxo Have a Fabulous Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore my necklace today and got compliments everywhere I went! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete