Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Monday, December 20, 2010

Opening A Little Shop In Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia

Opening the second week of January 2011!

I will be open for business the second week of January! Can't wait. The Little Shop of Arts and Antiques will be a gathering spot where I hope you will come and sit a spell over a cup of coffee! In addition to being a place for some sweet antiques and gift items, there will be night events with book signings, writer workshops and gallery openings!

If you are a jewelry maker or other type of artist and would like a small event, please contact me! If you've published a book, let's get you in for a signing! I have some special people lined to teach writing classes.
Follow my shop blog and see how this all comes together! As soon as I am in business I will be posting events and updates there.

Oh, dreaming of a shop of one's own is so fun. I've missed being at Lakewood if anyone remembers me from there! Since then, I've written a book, launched an online dog magazine, started my own publishing company, and now am opening a little shop. I am so happy to have come full circle back to what I love!

Please visit my blog and say hello. Leave a comment with your e-mail so I can put you on my events mailing list!

Have a Merry Christmas and we'll meet again in the New Year!

1 comment: