Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Memory Garden

I was going through some old photos the other day, and found Foxy and Jake (who are in dog heaven) enjoying the yard. I thought I'd share their garden pictures today. I love my garden not for the things that grow there, but for all the memories I have when I sit on my patio with the five remembering things past and growing new memories with this pack daily.

Jake


Foxy smelling flowers

Visit my new blog "It's My Crazy Life With Dogs" as I write about the five hounds that rescued me! http://barbarabarthcrazylifewithdogs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment