Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Monday, April 8, 2013

Small Garden Inspirations - Vignettes From Pinterest

     Back on Pinterest this morning. My last post had a charming garden themed photo with wonderful rusty old metal green chairs and botanical prints. It sent me into a frenzy. I held back on purchasing old prints. My walls are already full.  But I love to get carried away in my mind!

     I adore small vignettes of garden items, herbs, and flowers. These photos (link here to see the entire page on Pinterest) have me excited. I may use the ideas for my home decorating, rather than getting me out to work the yard!  I love my garden themed rooms in the house.

    The morning sun is bright, the air smells of spring, and the day is full of possibilities. I think I will create something lovely for my home and garden!

    









No comments:

Post a Comment